The Titans of Destiny 2 are about one thing, and one thing only: strength. Whether it’s protecting their teammates from enemy fire or saving the population of the Last City from the Darkness, they use their might to fight the encroaching invaders wherever they may raise their flags.
To make The Titan, you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Campari (or Aperol)
- 1 oz sweet red vermouth
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- Dry sparkling white wine (such as Spanish cava)
- Lemon peel
- Orange twist (optional)
- Fill a cocktail tin halfway with ice.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice and vermouth to tin and stir.
- Pour into a tall Collins glass filled with ice.
- Add the dry sparkling white wine to top up, leaving a little room for the Campari/Aperol.
- Over the back of a spoon, layer the Campari/Aperol so that it settles to the bottom of the glass.
- Rub a lemon peel around the edge of the glass.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
More Destiny 2 recipes:
- Replace the Campari/Aperol with blue curacao
- Replace the vodka with gin.
- Replace sparkling white wine with orange juice.
What are you waiting for, Guardian? Drink up, and beat back the Darkness.
Got a suggestion for a gaming cocktail you’d like to see? Let me know in the comments below!