The Warlocks of Destiny 2: call them Space Wizards and you’ll quickly find yourself upside down and inside out. They have learned much of the ways of the universe from the Traveller, and now use the elements themselves to protect their new home at the Last City.
To make The Warlock, you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- dash lemon juice
- 3/4 oz lychee liqueur
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- 2-3 mint leaves
- Additional mint sprig for garnish (optional)
- Add the gin and mint leaves to a cocktail tin.
- Muddle thoroughly.
- Strain out mint remnants and refill cocktail tin halfway with ice.
- Add all ingredients to tin and shake for 25 seconds.
- Pour into a chilled Martini glass—make sure to get the pineapple foam right at the bottom.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.
More Destiny 2 recipes:
- Replace the pineapple juice with orange juice.
- Remove the lychee liqueur.
- Replace the lychee liqueur with triple sec.
- Remove the mint
- Top up with a little sparkling white wine.
What are you waiting for, Guardian? Drink up, and discover the mysteries of the Light.
Got a suggestion for a gaming cocktail you’d like to see? Let me know in the comments below!