Calling upon the grace, decadence and indulgence of the lord of the Dark Elves, Malekith, this variation on sangria is sure to be a hit amongst even the most debauched of pleasure cult members.
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 2 oz apple juice
- 1 oz brandy
- 1 1/2oz ruby port
- 3 oz dry red wine
- Orange slice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail tin filled with ice.
- Stir for 25 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled wine glass.
- Garnish with an orange wheel.
Perfect for a hot day—or a hot torture chamber.
Try out some of the other Warhammer cocktails below!
- Teclis’ Tipple | Total War: Warhammer II
- Stubborn Mazdamundi | Total War: Warhammer II
- Queek’s Standard | Total War: Warhammer 2
Want to indulge even more? Try the variations below:
- Top up with sparkling red wine
- Replace lemon juice with lime juice
- Replace ruby port with white port
- Replace brandy with rum
- Remove triple sec