Run-run, scurry, cut-slice the manthings! Queek is here, Queek is warlord, Queek is mighty—but Queek needs drink. Fetch my Standard, slave-thing, before slave-thing is added to my head collection!
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1/2 oz sweet red vermouth
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Tsp of green chartreuse
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail tin filled halfway with ice.
- Stir for 15-20 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass or martini glass.
Yes-yes, good slave-thing. Queek will not take head today. Maybe tomorrow.
Want to grow your Skaven army? Try out the variations below:
- Replace sweet red vermouth with dry white vermouth.
- Replace the bourbon with gin.
- Replace the green chartreuse with yellow chartreuse.
- Halve the amount of red vermouth, replace half with dry white vermouth.
- Double the amount of chartreuse.
Not a Skaven fan? Try out other Total War: Warhammer 2 drinks here:
- Malekith’s Mark | Warhammer Total War 2
- Stubborn Mazdamundi | Total War: Warhammer II
- Teclis’ Tipple | Total War: Warhammer II
Need something cool to put your drank in? Check out the Experience Bar store.