You may not start your night with the Bloody Eagle, but it would certainly be a spectacular ending. This Assassin’s Creed-inspired cocktail takes a Brandy Alexander, adds a little crimson and turns up the decadence to 11.
After all, everything is permitted.
- 1 oz brandy
- 1 oz white creme de cacao
- 1 1/2 cups softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 oz strawberry liqueur
- 2 strawberries
- Chop the strawberries and place them in a tall sundae glass.
- Add the strawberry liqueur.
- Combine the brandy, white creme de cacao and ice cream in a blender and blend until combined OR place brandy, white creme de cacao and ice cream into a large bowl and whisk until combined and smooth.
- Carefully add the ice cream mixture to a tall sundae glass.
- Serve with a spoon.
- Replace the brandy with coconut rum.
- Remove the strawberries and replace the strawberry liqueur with butterscotch
- Remove the strawberry liqueur, mix Kahlua throughout.
Which of the variations is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!