Fun fact: Shirley Temple actually hated the drink that was named after her—but she might have been fond of this alcoholic version invented by Desmond Miles himself.
- 1/4 oz grenadine
- 1 oz gin
- 4 oz lemonade
- 4 oz ginger ale
- 1 strawberry (optional)
- In a tall glass or Collins glass, build ingredients over ice.
- Stir for 25 seconds to chill.
- Garnish with strawberry.
The Shirley Templar is drawn directly from the Assassin’s Creed game. Desmond Miles describes it as an alcoholic Shirley Temple. That is, “the usual, I just add some gin”.
Here’s to the fallen Desmond Miles! Try out some of the other Assassin’s Creed cocktails below:
Not a fan of gin? Try one of the variations below:
- Replace the gin with white rum.
- Replace the gin with Spanish brandy.
- Replace the gin with ruby port.