It may start the level as green, but it certainly doesn’t end that way. Here’s how to make the Gore-Splashed Praetor Suit from DOOM 2016: a video game cocktail.
Additional relics were found in the tomb alongside the Doom Marine. Some incantation tablets, and an ancient combat suit which was given a name: the ‘Praetor Suit’.
When found, it was encased in an inscribed stone tomb. The suit was extracted from the rock, cleaned, and subjected to numerous tolerance tests, and found to be almost impervious to any damage. It appeared to have some mechanical function as well—small receptors on the gloves and chest plate that attracted Argent plasma and dissipated it through capillary tubes in the substructure.
Markings on the armor were also consistent with images of a man (or humanoid) seen in several of the tablets and stones found on other expeditions. The same markings were also noted on the Helix Stone.
Despite it being clear that the suit can be activated in some way, no method has been found to do it. It appears to be missing a component, likely the Doom Marine himself.
– UAC Report File: HGFLTGTV
- 1 oz green Chartreuse
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz apple juice
- 1 oz cherry brandy
- Add the first three ingredients to a tin half-filled with ice.
- Stir for 25 seconds to chill.
- Strain into a chilled Martini glass.
- From a shot glass, add the cherry brandy and watch the gore cover the Praetor armour.
Want more armour? Check out the variations below.
Mud-Splashed Praetor Suit
- Replace gin with rye whiskey
- Remove cherry brandy
Fire-Licked Praetor Suit
- Replace gin with chilli-infused gin
Pus-Ridden Praetor Suit
- Replace apple juice with orange juice
Sling it back, heft up that BFG and show those demons what Hell really looks like.