A creamy beverage that tastes great served warm or cold, the Tauren Totempole is the drink of choice for Tauren warriors hyping themselves up before a battle—or celebrating after the inevitable victory.
- 1 oz brandy
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Baileys
- 1 oz cream
- Powdered nutmeg (optional)
- Add the Kahlua to a chilled champagne flute.
- Add the brandy, Baileys and cream to a shaker without ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds to fluff the cream mixture.
- Add ice to the shaker and stir mixture briefly to chill.
- Strain carefully into the champagne flute over the back of a spoon to layer.
- Sieve powdered nutmeg over the top.
“This one is an ancient recipe among the Bloodhoof clan. We will show you how to make it, but you must swear upon your clan that you won’t share it with anyone—and don’t ask where the milk comes from…” – Cairne Bloodhoof, Tauren Chieftan
The Tauren Totempole is a creamy, milky beverage that acts as an excellent substitute for eggnog for those who aren’t fans of eggs, or those who prefer something a little less heavy.
For cold weather, I recommend not adding the ice to chill; it’s great cold, warm or room temperature.
Replace half the cream with white creme de cacao
Replace the Kahlua with creme de menthe
Replace the brandy with whisky
Want more World of Warcraft cocktails? Try one of the others below!